$ 1,876,500 +GST
“The James” is one of 4 prestigious homes in the Craftsman Collection I heritage development. This home boasts a magnificent 1918 heritage covered porch. The best of both worlds, with an impeccably restored exterior and brand new interior.
Main floor has extra high ceilings and is perfect for entertaining with a dream kitchen, large eating area and living room with an antique brick wall and custom built-ins. Radiant heat, A/C, HRV.
Three large bedrooms on the main, including an impressive master suite. The completely unique large, private 4th bedroom on its own level has a bathroom and vaulted ceilings, perfect for in-laws, a nanny, student, or guests.
Beautiful landscaped, private yard. Bike storage and private garage. Outstanding walk/bike score in this desirable neighbourhood.
- Fisher & Paykel Built-in Fridge with Cabinet face matching front
- Blomberg Stainless Steel Gas Range & Stove
- Venmar 600 CFM Custom Range Hood Fan
- Microwave Panasonic Stainless Steel Built In
- Blomberg Cabinet Front Dishwasher
- Under counter lighting
- Tile Backsplash
- Blanco Quartrus Stainless Apron Front Sink
- Brizo Kitchen Faucets
- Calacetta Nouvus Colorquartz Kitchen Counter Top & Backsplash
- Electric Wall Mounted Fireplace on Authentic Red Brick Wall
- Engineered Wide Plank Oak Flooring
- Bloomberg Front Load Laundry
- Radiant In-Floor Heat
- Tankless On Demand Hot Water
- Security System Wired & Activated (unmonitored)
- Internet Wired Throughout
- Quartz Bathroom Counter Tops
- Ryobel Bathroom Faucets & Shower Heads
- Toto Toilets
- His & Her Ensuite Sinks
- Single Regular Size Car Private Detached Garage
- EV Charging Wired for Tesla, Level 1 or Level 2 Charger;
- Strata External Access Bike Storage Room