$ 1,596,750 +GST
‘The Jackson’ is one of 4 prestigious homes in the Craftsman Collection I heritage development.
Grand, mature trees line theprivate street entrance to this gorgeous 3 bedroom & 2 bath home in Mt. Pleasant. The best of both worlds are found here impeccably restored heritage exterior with brand new interior.
The massive Great Room has 3 French doors opening onto a fantastic outdoor patio with loads of room for entertaining. Hand-split granite, landscaped planters border the patio, giving the ultimate in privacy. Three large bedrooms with custom closets.
High ceilings, wide-plank oak flooring, top-line appliances with modern cabinetry, built-in bookshelves and so many extras. Secured bike room for this very high walk & bike score location.
- Fisher & Paykel Built-in Fridge with Cabinet face matching front
- Blomberg Stainless Steel Gas Range & Stove
- Venmar 600 CFM Custom Range Hood Fan
- Microwave Panasonic Stainless Steel Built In
- Blomberg Cabinet Front Dishwasher
- Under counter lighting
- Tile Backsplash
- Blanco Quartrus Stainless Apron Front Sink
- Brizo Kitchen Faucets
- Calacetta Nouvus Colorquartz Kitchen Counter Top & Backsplash
- Electric Wall Mounted Fireplace on Authentic Red Brick Wall
- Engineered Wide Plank Oak Flooring
- Bloomberg Front Load Laundry
- Radiant In-Floor Heat
- Tankless On Demand Hot Water
- Security System Wired & Activated (unmonitored)
- Internet Wired Throughout
- Quartz Bathroom Counter Tops
- Ryobel Bathroom Faucets & Shower Heads
- Toto Toilets
- Large Private Patio With 3 sets of doors
- Strata External Access Bike Storage Room